Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Stage 1: Iron Writers Summer Open Update

Looks like I lose, probably get 4th place too, but at this moment in time with 4 days left...
1st place - 105 - A guy who's been writing since 1977, tons of books, tons of readers/groups
2nd place - 78 - nice story
3rd place - 63 - me, with a really great story about the BBC
4th place - 48 - nice story
So, Iron Writer is 'who you know' and not 'what you know'...
Just been to England for 2 weeks, read a bit, watched a bit, went to a few places, such as the House of Commons to watch a debate, it was very interesting but their toilets...you'd expect them to be better than that. Madame Ts toilets were the worst, you pay a lot of money to get in and then get a cupboard for a toilet.
Reading "Black Elk Speaks", and "Dark Space2", and a few other ebooks ATM.
Waiting on some more reviews...
My favourite Literature lecturer read 'Man by a tree' the other week, and thought it was good, she caught most of the classics in it and said..."Once started I just couldn't put it down, I had this
uncontrollable urge to keep going."

She'd give a 5 star when/if she writes a review :-)
And you? How are you doing with my books?
DO you have any thoughts on my 500 word stories? I will be bringing out a cluster of them for FREE on Smashwords later.

No comments:

Post a Comment