Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Friday, July 26, 2013

Yet another Iron Writer Challenge...

Yes, I'm up for another Iron Writer, Challenge 23. http://theironwriter.com/2013/07/25/challenge-23-july-25-2013/
I hope you can vote for it, wherever you are. You can even clear your cache and vote again. Maybe another browser or computer will do it too :-) Not that I'm putting any ideas in your heads :-)
Written 25 Iron Writer stories, now I'm waiting for the next 3 Challenges and I'll put them all out in a compilation for free on Smashwords. I've just been reading a few and modesty stops me from telling you how good they are...no, it didn't :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment