Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Friday, October 11, 2013

Gizoogle.net

I might do this a lot more often :-)

Some playas is sick...

My fuckin playa Peter is dunkadelic fo' realz. And his chipmunk. Peter wants ta translate a funky-ass book n' git it up in Hungarian bookshops. I applaude his muthafuckin ass. I hope da ruffneck do dat shit. Well shiiiit, it would be wonderful! I sit up in anticipation.
I have thug playas. They is dunkadelic. They CAN write n' have hit dat shiznit hard n' gotz a gangbangin' following, one of dem now writes full-time biaaatch! They even give me encouragement n' say I should be hyped already :-)
I 'belong' ta Iron Writas n' they just pimped out son!
I have thug acquiantances...enough bout em...
I have readers. They're pimped out son! Some even give me props, n' most tell me how tha fuck much they enjoyed mah books, n' wanna read more.
Then I have...well, phat luck.
New book is comin along fine. It aint nuthin but healin sickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment