Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

A few more days, then a week of messaging :-)

Only a few more days and then the Iron Writer Winter Open starts, and I'll be bothering the hell out of people on facebook, twitter, Goodreads, and any other network I can get my hands on. But really, this story is EXCELLENT...all the others are good, the latest have been very good, but this one...deserves YOUR VOTE :-)
Got some sales since the 'birthday' promo (Yes!, at this rate I'll retire when I'm 547 years old...), and I'll do a promo once I can get 'How to' sorted out. Also working on some Brad Shaw short stories, one already sent to an anthology...wonder if it'll be accepted? If not, I'll publish it, definitely worth seeing, that one...and others.

No comments:

Post a Comment