Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

One Size Fits All -Zappa (Blogging A-Z Challenge)


 

'One Size Fits All' - it really does. From its collage CD cover to the wonderful music inside. This is an album that amazes, so shiny and bright...and weird and jazzy in some ways funky. What got me the first time I  heard this was how polished but alive it all seemed to be, compared to the Zappa I'd heard before - what I thought were studio albums...I later found out that Zappa edited live music in the studio, mixing drum parts and guitar solos which had 10 years plus between them in performance date...genius! But this album is a band together, playing SOOOO professionally!

This link takes you to a list of songs on the album...enjoy! Or else!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kg6X2hsl52E&list=PLC8D634F0E5158379

No comments:

Post a Comment