Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Competitions! Need votes!


Sorry for the gap between posts, I've been a little ill lately, what with being insane and breaking my writing arm.
This week I'm in the TIW Winter Solstice Prelims...with a pre-'Guardians of the Galaxy' short story, you should go over and read it, vote for it, too, that would help :-)

http://theironwriter.com/the-donna-tartt-bracket/



If I get through, I'll be in the TIW Winter Solstice Final...again :-)

Also doing the TIW Novel Competition, 3 months, write a 35,000+ word novel. At the end of January there's a 'cut off' with Chapter 1s, only a few continue on to finish...I'll finish it no matter what.

I also have a 250 word story here in another competition, though you may have to scroll down to find it...

http://writerunboxed.com/2015/01/03/following-the-breadcrumbs-wu-flash-fiction-competition-round-1/

No comments:

Post a Comment