Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Monday, June 15, 2015

What do you do when...?

Again, a long time since I've posted. I've been busy on a new novellette.
It's a 'stream of consciousness', so I have no idea if my publisher will take it due to its:
1. length (about 14,000 words),
2. strangeness / weirdness / 'something not right'-ness
You see, to push myself to finish something, I've given myself an almost impossible task (plus one).
I'm writing this 'book' from one sentence to the next, no planning, no editing, no additions, no nothing. Once I've finished, which will be very soon, I will check it for spelling. Nothing else. It's one long line of story, in one Point of View. It's about love. And the cover idea is based on a face...
Anyway, I must get back to writing it up.
Later...
Still writing up all those Weekend Quickies...I'll need to make a DS5 soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment