Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Sunday, October 21, 2018

"It’s wonderful to know that this planet is still offering human beings such as Dani J. Caile..."

As you all know, I've been an 'Iron Writer' for years, though recently I haven't been contributing much. I did, however, win the last Annual Championship with my story "With Love and Admiration", found in "Dani's Shorts 7".
So, yesterday, after writing an entry for the latest Challenge (7), I wandered over to The Iron Writer website and browsed...went over to the author archives, looked at my page and Lo and Behold, way back in 2014, this was posted from...

Dani J Caile reflects true and significant talent. He is blessed with skill and a wonderful eye for detail. On a 5 Star bases I defiantly and with great enthusiasm… give him 5 Stars. His talent is obvious and well presented. It’s wonderful to know that this planet is still offering human beings such as Dani Caile. Great talent!

Oh my! Thank you Dr. Stephen J. Briggs!
I'm sorry it took me over 4 years to see it...
And it looks like Dr. Briggs is also an author! Go over to Amazon and have a perusal!
This book of his looks promising...
"Just Another Nobody"




No comments:

Post a Comment