Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Monday, April 13, 2020

Gubacsi Dulu - 'tis done...

Yes, after years of thinking about it, I've finally 'finished' Gubacsi Dulu, my first sci-fi novella.
Why novella? I didn't want to add filler to make it into a novel, I wanted the essence there.
Perhaps if there's interest in this, I'll write a second part... it's possible.
Anyway, waiting on a few small presses and a friend or two for some feedback before I say any more... but here's the blurb!

2357 AD. Officer Karina Reif wants to start afresh. Or does she? A 'John Doe' appears in the depths of her jurisdiction, an AxiCorp water extraction installation on Gubasci Dulu, thousands of light years from Earth, and breaks apart the fragile façade of her life. What will she do with the secrets she finds?
A claustrophobic, subtly humorous, psychotic future of people who no longer know why.

Here's my first attempt at a cover again, though there are plans afoot for a better one! I'll take any!
But while you're waiting for this, go over to Smashwords and download my freebies, there are tons to choose from...
https://www.smashwords.com/books/byseries/2766








No comments:

Post a Comment