Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Sunday, October 25, 2020

Farkas Alpha Blurb on Amazon

Yes, I've put in the Amazon blurb for Farkas Alpha. Now you can see what to expect from the book, though I think those who have read the first two know this already.

2358 AD. Narrowly escaping the clutches of those at Radnoti X, Police Officer Karina Reif travels deep into unknown space to find a top AxiCorp research station to help create the vaccine for the virus which is annihilating all of humanity. Will she be able to get the vaccine to the people or will those in power have their way?

A claustrophobic, subtly humorous, psychotic future of people who no longer know why.

On my Author site the other night, all three books were again together as my bestsellers at the moment, which is nice to see - yeah, the numbers aren't great but I'm a self-publisher, with no financial backing, no marketing team to throw my book around the bookstores and magazines of the world. I read the first page of a book with 32,000 reviews and a 4.8 rating yesterday, a Bestseller, and it was SHIT. 
Radnoti X is slowly coming along in KENP, though not in ratings/reviews... or as I've said before, maybe it's a blessing!


So, come along, recommend these books! Join in the success! Become a part of it! Understand what we are and where we are going!



..editing... putting on my helmet again...



No comments:

Post a Comment