Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Farkas Alpha Release - 16th November 2020!!! (Not January 2021)

Yes! I was able to finish well ahead of what I thought I needed, which can only be a good thing for both the readers and myself! I said January because at the time I had no idea how long it would take.

New Release Date: Monday 16th November 2020

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08HKFDXFQ


Here's the Foreword from the Muse herself! I hope there are many more readers who will enjoy this book just as much as she did!

I can't thank Dani J. enough that he included me in this trilogy, not just in the book, but in the whole process. One year ago if someone had told me, I would have laughed it off and maybe even said they should go see a therapist (a good one) as soon as possible! It’s my biggest accomplishment in life up till now... I haven't done much with it so far... I just read the books and fell in love with them as any regular reader would do, right? I feel like I do not deserve this, so this is a real shoutout to you, Dani J. Caile, for creating an incredible story! Let's hope that my future-to-be-born children, nephews and nieces will love these books just as I do, because they will not get any other bed story story...sorry, kids! 

And I still want an implant for Christmas, I would even be down to saying goodbye to my crazy hair!

MTSG!


(The Muse)


No comments:

Post a Comment