Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Sunday, January 17, 2021

Amazon Recommendations....for me...?

 I hope that Amazon is doing this for other people, too! I keep getting emails which recommend my own books to me, so hopefully they're sending the same info to others on their list.


Still love the 'Children's Steampunk' thing. I never chose that category... anyway...

Not much is happening, I can see a few readers here and there, possibilities of new reviews/ratings but time will tell. All I can say is that Humanity H2O has been my greatest success and if you were a part of that THANK YOU!

Spread the word... to intelligent people, please, I've had enough of trash sci-fi readers 'trashing' my writing when they don't know what a classic is if came up and told them that they've been conned by a narcissistic incompetent fool. Gubacsi is waiting for its 60th rating... will it be you?

Humanity H2O!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08H8GNYKP



No comments:

Post a Comment