Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Friday, January 15, 2021

FIRST Review for 'Reif's Return!" Top 1000 Reviewer

 You know, this blog is mostly a diary of my adventures in the wilderness of self-publishing land. When I find something, I write it down, and sometimes it rocks boats. Apparently everyone else can say and do whatever they want but I can't... Mmm... I'll go check the mirror...

And YES! Reif's Return got its first review Down Under, Laurie R, the Aussie Top 1000 reviewer!


This is fantastic! Thank you Laurie R! I missed this because the Amazon sites aren't in sync at the moment, all of them have different reviews and ratings.

So... Humanity H2O! It's still out there... the truth, that is!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08H8GNYKP




No comments:

Post a Comment