Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Monday, February 8, 2021

Another sale! Farkas Alpha! (Humanity H2O)

 ...and... a sale of Farkas Alpha! THANK YOU whoever you are! It's gone a little quiet on all fronts again, but there you go, suddenly, from out of nowhere, a sale, without promotion, without pushing anyone... I just hope it continues.


And the 'fight to write' Under the Shade of the Sun is also continuing. I know what I'd like to write, it's just HOW can I get it on the page?

Anyway, while you're waiting, recommend to a friend Humanity H2O! Learn all you can of Bohatch, because he's coming! If the success goes on, I'll write more little stories about his days in the military.

Humanity H2O!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08H8GNYKP



No comments:

Post a Comment