Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Sunday, February 7, 2021

5 star + 4 star for Gubacsi Dulu - 65th + 66th rating!

Coming fast today... another two fantastic ratings for Gubacsi Dulu! A 4 star rating, THANK YOU!... and then a 5 star rating! THANK YOU WHOEVER YOU ARE! You keep me writing, you know that... (yes, you are culprit!) The last 5 ratings for GD... 5,5,5,4,5! Oh my!


I was able to get moving again on the new book, with these new ratings to spur me on! And it's so invigorating to watch the character come to life... I just wanna share what I have so far... but I can't because it might change before I finish!

So I have to wait... well, write and write... and dream...

My dream is for Humanity H2O to be a BIG success. It's been a success for me, such a big one personally, but when someone asks me "Hey, so how many have you sold?" the best I can say is "More than ever before!"

Humanity H2O! Recommend it to those you know, those you love and those you care about.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08H8GNYKP




No comments:

Post a Comment