Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Saturday, March 6, 2021

First ebook sale of 'Under the Shade of the Sun' (yes, I'm happy about one!)

First ebook sale appeared! THANK YOU WHOEVER YOU ARE!

This means a lot to me. Before the Humanity H2O series, a sale was a rare thing, and a review was even more precious. I remember I gave out Manna-X for free, hoping for reviews, received about 5 more and gave out over 1000 free copies. That's 0.5% of those who downloaded it. So, reviews are rare. And I'm looking for 5, to get to the readership I want to read it... two sales so far... maybe they'll review... hopefully!

Why the title? It doesn't mean anything... well, when you read the book, it might become clearer, but here we go, a tiny explanation. I feel we are in fact ALL under the 'shade' of the sun, shade in terms of protection from the 'heat'.... heat meaning danger. Without our sun, we would be dead, we wouldn't even exist. Our sun is our lifeforce, and in the book, the sun, although hot and unforgiving, is the only thing keeping the heroes alive.

Here's the link for the book if you're thinking of buying it a or recommending it and supporting my work...(And maybe even pre-order the 2nd!)

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08X95XLTZ


No comments:

Post a Comment