Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Saturday, April 10, 2021

NEW BOOK #FREE! Sci-fi romp!

 As you know, I'm TRYING to get my NEW BOOK out there, so it's FREE for 2 DAYS! (11th and 12th of April 2021)... here's the link  if you're thinking of downloading it or recommending it and supporting my work BY REVIEWING OR RATING because YOU are CLEVER enough to read it and UNDERSTAND it...(And maybe even pre-order the 2nd!)  I really NEED GOOD ratings from GOOD people! I need reviews PRETTY SOON, too! That's why I'm doing this. Things are happening... yes, they are. I already have a (censored) and a (censored) - sorry, but without reviews I can't say!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08X95XLTZ

No comments:

Post a Comment