Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Tuesday, June 29, 2021

More Action... and more!

 Shade now has 22 ratings... the least said about that 2 star, the better. I can only imagine the person who put that rating up... 

I know a TON of scifi books which need 2 star ratings but will never get them, or if they did, the hundreds of 5 stars from friends and acquaintances will cancel their effect. My books? I don't have that safety blanket against braindead or spiteful people.  I write for pleasure, and most of those who've read my books enjoyed them. And I hope more will in the future. Due to these braindead people (spiteful are also braindead), the Bohatch Chronicles will probably be the last series I write. I've had enough of the idiots.


Sooooooooooo...Please, come along and read, rate, review and recommend Slaughter (the 4 R's!). Support an indie today, while they're still here.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08XQYR2M2





No comments:

Post a Comment