Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Sunday, December 19, 2021

Write for someone to read!

 After all that excitement of the 4th book and the discount... The Bohatch Chronicles was a success! Not such a success as all those BIG writers out there do, but at least books went out and have a chance to be read at some point. 

The whole idea of writing is for someone to read. Without that, a writer is writing to the wind, to a vaccuum. What is the point of that? Or even worse, writing for 'family and friends'... only a few members of my family read my work, and friends... I have no idea. All I know is that 95% of my reviews and ratings are from people I don't know. Which is a good thing! Flattery isn't real. Unfortunately ignorance is (those 1 and 2 star reviews).

So... let's get back to... books! Sorry, they're back to normal price, which is STILL cheap,


So... waiting for more readers to take my work away and read it. Readers keep writers alive. No readers, no writers...

No comments:

Post a Comment