Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Wednesday, December 20, 2023

A Sale! Gubacsi Dulu! Weird, dark, psychotic...

Thank you, new reader, for a sale yesterday! I think I know who you are... I hope it intrigues you enough to move onto the next part of the story (just ask me, and I'll send it to you!)

I've just realised this is the second book I've written based in a desert... Hmm... kinda like the desert I happen to find myself in now... the Amazon desert for indie writers...

So, if you're curious what the whole thing is about, just go along to this link and BUY a book! (Find out a little bit about yourself and your situation, because it's not your usual trash sci-fi, oh no it's not)

https://www.amazon.com/Gubacsi-Dulu-Book1-Humanity-English-ebook/dp/B08FTJTYCD

"Interesting"    "Freaky Scifi"    "Weird, dark, psychotic"    "Twists, turns, and even somersaults"




No comments:

Post a Comment