Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Saturday, August 22, 2020

10 Day Countdown... 9 Days to go! Gubacsi Dulu #FREE!

9 more days til the #FREE Ebook Promotion for 'Gubacsi Dulu (Humanity H2O #1).

 Trying to promote this one on all the free sites I can and email lists people will let me on.

https://www.amazon.com/Gubacsi-Dulu-Book1-Humanity-H20-ebook/dp/B08FTJTYCD

I have no idea what's going to happen on the 31st of August... maybe something, maybe nothing, who knows? All I know is that I'm trying...

...and writing Book 2 in the Humanity H2O series... one new line from the book...

A little more of the less, a little less of the more.

I know roughly what will happen... but how...? Even for me that'll be a surprise!

I'm thinking of using this image from NASA as the background for the second... what do you think?





No comments:

Post a Comment