Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Saturday, October 31, 2020

Farkas Alpha has been read! First Reader's feedback...

Yes! Farkas Alpha has been read all the way through (and typos were found!) Here is the GREAT feedback from its first reader. Of course, they had to read the first and second, too. Taking out the spoilers, I created a Foreword...

Foreword from the First Reader (of Farkas Alpha)

Gubacsi Dulu was the first book in months that really caught my attention. I loved it. It was great, amazing! But when it came to Radnoti X, it was so good I couldn’t put it down until I’d finished it. I loved it, brilliant. It was one of the best books I’ve ever had the opportunity to read. I mean, I’ve read some strange books in my time, like Orwell’s, for example, and I had an opinion on humanity from those, but while reading Radnoti X, I’ve never thought this much about our civilisation and everything that goes with it. And now I’ve just read Farkas Alpha… well, it was amazing. Just amazing. The end was perfect!

In fact, the whole story is amazing, I loved it! These books made me think about things in a way I have never thought before. I learned so much from this story, even the language! I want to read it again and again to understand everything and to enjoy this stunning story. I don’t usually read a book twice so this is a quite big thing! I want to show Humanity H2O to my family and friends and want them to read it because I need to talk about it with someone. While I was reading these three books Dani J. Caile became one of my favourite writers besides Alistair MacLean, George Orwell and other big names.

It was also a great pleasure to see my name in Book 3 - I’m incredibly proud of my character. Though the names have been used fictitiously, I think Cillag is quite similar to me in many ways, for example, very optimistic. Thanks! I really appreciated that! I’m so honoured to be the part of it and also honoured to be one of the first people to read the finale.

As a writer, this is why I write, to entertain, to educate, and to make people think.

Humanity H2O series is here...

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08H8GNYKP




No comments:

Post a Comment