Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Inside the 'Reading' World of Small Fry Me

 Thought I'd do something a little different today and tell you another side of writing... READING!

Yes, I do a lot of it, but not what you'd think at the moment. I'd love to read more classics and books people tell me I should read, but time restrictions keep me reading only the things I MUST read. And I LOVE to read the things I must read, which of course are books and stories under the process of being published by other people. Not only do I keep my eye in for typos and things, I also get to see a whole range of genre and ideas. And when I read a good piece of work from an unknown (or known) author, it's a great feeling to know there's still some good literature coming out from somewhere. Perhaps not many people will see it in the end, but I have and I've learnt from it. And all this, all this 'new work' can only improve my own writing and thought processes.

And this is also a MUST read for you! Humanity H2O! (Still working on the new book, based on the character Bohatch)

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08H8GNYKP



No comments:

Post a Comment