Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Sunday, January 17, 2021

New Day, New Sales!

 It's a new day and I wake up to... a handful of sales! Looks like I picked up a reader or two, one for the whole Humanity H2O series! THANK YOU!  I hope you enjoy it, whoever you are! And I really hope they enjoy it because my books suffer from those who inject their own conceptions on them...

And yes! I got yet ANOTHER  recommendation from Amazon...

They're pushing me on ME, which is nice, though I hope they're doing the same elsewhere.

Still thinking about the spinoffs, Bohatch, Marika...

I asked Amazon why only 3 covers instead of the 4 for the series banner and that's what it is, 3 only, BUT I put the flea in their ear about allowing authors to upload their own image. Maybe in the future...

Humanity H2O! Out there, waiting for you!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08H8GNYKP



No comments:

Post a Comment