Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Novelette 2nd read-through

Hello Mauritius! I had to look on a map as I wasn't sure where it was. It surprises me how many countries this blog has picked up. My first surprise was Russia, and now I think I've collected every continent. Greenland, I'm still waiting for a hit from there.
Just finished the 2nd read-through of my new novelette, and it needed it. I'll have to give it one more read to make the greatest impact possible. It'll depend on the judges of the competition then.
The novelette? Guido, a dull bloke, dies right before going off on a world cruise, and decides to make a stand. With the help of Graham, Mr Death, and hindrance from Satan, Guido has the chance to review a small but influential part of his life.

No comments:

Post a Comment