Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Monday, August 27, 2012

Novelette 3rd read-through

I'm amazed, this blog now has over 2000 views (2101 actually)...but still not many sales of the books. Just got a bunch of 'Rage' books (3rd book) in to sell to acquaintances. Finally, more people will read the book!!! I wonder how they will take it? Last time I read the whole story, there was a special 'edge' to it. Similar to the 1st, as silly as the 2nd, but it has a certain 'edge' to the writing. I was in a strange frame of mind around the time I wrote it, Marilyn Manson was my favourite music at the time...says it all.
...Been driving around East Europe for a few years now. I think Tesco must be selling driving licences.
Oh, the novelette...read it through a 3rd time, still found things to correct / change. Maybe I should read it through one more time...But it's damn good!

No comments:

Post a Comment