Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Sunday, July 21, 2013

4th review of 'Manna-X' on Amazon!

Read this review...isn't it so fantastic? Elizabeth A Lance is another very talented writer and I feel honoured that she was able to read and then review my book 'Manna-X'. She's also just bought 'Man by a tree' - I guess because she says she fell in love with Graham :-) ...rings a bell...
Out of 5 reviews (4 on Amazon.com, 3 on Amazon.co.uk (2 repeats))...four 5 stars and one 4 star!
5.0 out of 5 stars Captivating and extremely entertaining!, July 21, 2013
This review is from: Manna-X (Kindle Edition)
I had no idea what to expect when I received a copy of Manna X, but I am so glad I read this quirky and entertaining book! The characters were hilarious, from the befuddled God [Reginald] to the bumbling Sniff and Grint, you just can't help but love each and every character in this story! My favorite characters though were Lucifer~Don't call me Luci ( he was just perfect) And Graham, I really sort of fell in love with Graham aka Mr. Death. As soon as my contract is up, I fully expect to meet him on the other side! Alicia, too, was just the right touch as the human character in the story. I don't want to give too much away, but if you have a sense of humor and aren't too much of a religious fanatic, you will really enjoy this brilliantly told tale. It was a quirky and entertaining read that so captivated my imagination I read it straight through because I couldn't put it down! Well done Mr. Caile! I am very much looking forward to reading more of your work!

No comments:

Post a Comment