Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Another ESL play in the bag

Last year I had a go at 'Midsummer Night's Dream' with my 6th form ESL class. It was long and difficult, but they finally pulled it off. There's a 30 minute video somewhere...the script and stuff are here...
http://djcshakespeare.yolasite.com/
This year, it's not compulsory, but I'm getting the children who want to try again together, this time do a version of 'Macbeth'. After days of thinking, I put pen to paper, so to speak, and I have a 'role-change' Macbeth play called 'Beth'. It's probably 5-10 minutes long.
Still working on those novelettes...
Thursday and Friday! 'Rage' is FREE! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment