Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Sunday, December 27, 2015

In the Top 50 for General Humor!

"Manna-X" is still FREE today, in the Top 50 for General Humor, maybe you can help get it higher? A Top 10 slot would put me on a lot of lists!
http://www.amazon.com/Manna-X-Dani-J-Caile-ebook/dp/B00D94CWF0

AND... sometime in December, my 'Author Rank' on Amazon broke the 50,000! I got up to #41,881! I have NEVER got this high (60,000 something was the highest before this). I wonder what happened?

The Firefly Publishing magazine should be out VERY soon...it has some cool stories from me (and others) in it, plus reviews and interviews! You've gotta see it.... when it comes out :-)

Later...! ...download "Manna-X'...go on...

No comments:

Post a Comment