Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Saturday, June 2, 2018

Kickstarter Project! Illustrated 'Alice on the Outside-In'!

I've started a small Kickstarter project to see if I can get enough interest in an illustrated version of my little children's story Alice on the Outside-In based on Alice in Wonderland.



29 days to go and no backing yet, but it's early days. I already have almost half of the pictures done in the style I wish, a simple, digital, strong lined cartoonish reminiscent of the original Powerpuff Girls.
See?

But I need some funds to give the illustrator so that they will finish the work.


So, if you feel like getting a copy, or just helping me to spread the news, please come and have a look!
Kickstarter Project for Alice on the Outside-In

No comments:

Post a Comment