Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Sunday, September 20, 2020

Gubacsi Dulu... 25 ratings (a new 5 star!)

 It was a slow weekend (slightly ill but still working on Farkas Alpha), with KENP moving along (thank you, whoever you are!) and half a dozen sales (thank you!), and Gubacsi Dulu also recieved another 5 star rating on Amazon.com. Thank you to all who made me reach 25 ratings (15 reviews)!


But there's still room for more! And Radnoti X is going to 'hit the streets' soon! It's still at #2 New Release in Children's Steampunk (really, I put all 3 books in Juvenile Steampunk but I guess Amazon only has Children's as a category)

Some people have already asked me, the 'X' in Radnoti...is it 'X' or 'ten'? The latter. I already have an older novel called 'Manna-X', where the 'X' was 'x'. It's a small part of conceptual continuity (Frank Zappa) I mentioned earlier...


And in that spirit...reviews and pre-orders are welcome!

Humanity H2O series...

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08H8GNYKP

No comments:

Post a Comment