Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Saturday, October 17, 2020

Gubacsi Dulu on Goodreads

 I occasionally update Goodreads, I put a few new quotes up, and lo and behold!... Gubacsi Dulu has some reviews and ratings there!

There are fewer than on Amazon, but there are still people reading it or have added it to their reading lists. I also had to add Radnoti X to my list of books.. in fact, there's something going on about my name... I think the J. is missing in my Amazon setup so I'll have to go back and do something about that.

Looking forward to seeing what people think about Radnoti X on Goodreads now. I'll look back in a few weeks to see...

But while we're waiting, how about pre-ordering Farkas Alpha? The writing is going well!

When do you think I should put a blurb in for Farkas Alpha?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08HKFDXFQ



No comments:

Post a Comment