Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Sunday, October 4, 2020

Radnoti X #ebook out now! Pre-Orders going out!

Book 2 of my Humanity H2O series is now out on ebook! (Okay, maybe in an hour)... And hopefully in paperback too if I've timed it right - if not it'll be out soon). 

Thank you to all those who pre-ordered Radnoti X (and Farkas Alpha... I may publish it quicker than January). I hope you enjoy what you read, and are able to help out a struggling author such as myself with a rating and/or review. I try to entertain you, I really do. And maybe you can give a little feedback in return. Thank you!

Radnoti X : Book 2 (Humanity H2O)

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08H3KL9BX




No comments:

Post a Comment