Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Radnoti X Countdown... 5 days to go (5th October 2020)

At first I planned to write ONE BOOK... Gubacsi Dulu. The end would be open, much like so many sci-fi books, films and TV series. So, although one reviewer mentioned that Gubacsi ends as though another book follows, that wasn't my initial plan. One shot deal. Done. Then the flea got my ear. A would-be publisher (who finally didn't) asked if it was the first book in a series... and I said...."Yes???"..."So where are the other books?"... oh... 

So that's how Humanity H2O series came into being. Radnoti X (ten) is finished and waiting to be published, and the third book, Farkas Alpha is already taking shape. I was worried how my No.1 Beta reader (Miss Reif) would take the second book, but she loved it, as did Jasper T Scott, so as far as I'm concerned, it's a success already. It just needs to go public for you and others to read. Looking forward to the whole range of reviews on this one...

5 days to go...

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08H3KL9BX



No comments:

Post a Comment