Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Friday, April 19, 2013

Almost...but not quite

I'm at 45,000 words with 'Manna-X' now, just a few more scenes to write and then the first runthrough, to see where anything needs adding or taking away. I'm sure it'll need a bit of padding here and there, some scenes are skeletal in nature.
I also now have my very own Amazon Author's page...http://www.amazon.com/Dani-J-Caile/e/B00CDX0HSM/
Waiting on another Austin Briggs 55 worder to appear...and the 500 word competition will soon be here (May 9th if I'm not mistaken)
News: One of my favourite readers finally finished 'Rage', and she said it was very good, difficult to follow all the plotlines, but thankfully they all came together at the end :-)
Still very sad about sales :-(
Sorry? Yes, writing...:-)~

No comments:

Post a Comment