Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Cosmic Debris - Blogging from A- Z Challenge April 2014

Well, it's not just me doing this 'Blogging from A-Z Challenge", there's another 2200+ bloggers, including one awesome fantastic writer K.A. DaVur! Go and meet her here :-)


Yes, it's 'C', and it could've been a lot of things Zappa-ish, but it has to be "Cosmic Debris". Whenever my mind wanders, "Cosmic Debris" starts up, invades my brain with that little catchy riff and then I remember those guys who I used to know, toking up in a nowhere music band environment, getting a kick out of playing the 'rock star' and doing nothing about it. I think they're still out there, somewhere...
I tried to play this once and found it quite difficult, but that didn't put me off trying :-)
You've gotta love the imagery within Zappa's songs, they're spot on!
See it here...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dp6LT2MdaPI

No comments:

Post a Comment