Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Neuromancer by William Gibson...fantastic!

In terms of science fiction, I was more into Greg Bear and his "Blood Music" and lately "shoot-em-ups" from my friend Jasper T. Scott  but now I bumped into William Gibson's masterpiece "Neuromancer" again. When I first tried to read it, I couldn't. I stopped because I didn't get it. But now... it's a fantastic book. Okay, the end is a touch flat but the rest is a fresh air to the mind! I can understand how some people can say they 'don't get it' or feel that's it's 'forced', but it's a certain style and I sped through it. I really enjoyed this book.  Putting a 5 star review on Amazon now...
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0441569595

...talking of books...here's the full paperback cover of "All For Love"! Still not available yet, but soon...the Kindle ebook is here...
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0441569595


No comments:

Post a Comment